Tuesday, October 29, 2013

My birthing experience

I have three children and while all three were memorable my son's birth was a traumatic one.  Something in my gut for the past two weeks was telling me something was not right with his movement.  I was going to the doctor almost daily, until the last day I refused to leave.  Long story short, my son was delivered with the cord wrapped around his neck twice and two "true" knots in the umbilical cord.  The doctor looked ta me and said I was lucky.  Although it had no effects on him, I imagine if it had been someone without healthcare and not being educated on whats is normal and not normal during pregnancy.  Would thier story have ended in trajedy and the baby not ne so lucky.

I China I learned that women drink an herbal tea to ease the pain.  Well in Carson, California  my back drank a dose of epidural and that eased the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment